Here's your opportunity to put your experience and love for creating inbound-oriented content inside of a remote, yet highly connected, team of web professionals.
Do you love creating content? Do you love providing prospects and customers with information and tools they value? We're seeking a content creator to join our inbound marketing team. You'll have the opportunity to develop content such as blogs, ebooks, landing pages, emails, etc. from scratch to help us and our clients convert visitors into leads ... and leads into customers.
The ideal candidate will have ...
- 3-5 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- A habit of learning inbound marketing and copywriting strategies on a regular basis.
- A love and knack for writing both brief and in-depth content.
- A strong understanding of inbound marketing (a plus if you're "HubSpot Inbound Certified" - it's free and easy)
- Content samples that demonstrate writing skills.
- Basic design skills using tools like PowerPoint, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
- The ability to research a wide range of topics in order to create content for clients.
- Writing blog content (and content and content and content)
- Writing evergreen content including ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Managing content calendars for SUCCESS agency and clients. This includes planning topics and collaborating with others on our team.
- Creating and optimizing landing page content.
- Creating and optimizing email copy.
- Understanding and creating content that aligns with our buyer personas' interests and needs.
- Developing new types of content and offers from scratch to address problems or gaps in our content strategy and the strategies of our clients.
Working with SUCCESS agency
- Our team of approximately 10 full time individuals works remotely and collaborates using tools such as Google Hangouts, Slack, and Basecamp. You'll have the freedom of working remotely, yet our tools will make you feel you work in the same room. Curious about working remote? Read REMOTE by 37signals.
- Attitude is #1, an Ability and Focus on Growth is #2, and Skill Set is #3. Mr. and Miss Negative need not apply.
- We have a good balance between structure and flexibility. Need to leave the office to take your 6 month old to the doctor for a checkup? No need to ask for permission... but then again you might let everyone know anyway because we'll all care and hope that it goes well.
- Working in Eastern Standard Time is a plus.
Get Familiar with SUCCESS agency
- We are a Web Design and Inbound Marketing agency based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our team includes those located in Florida, the Midwest, and International.
- We are a HubSpot Agency Partner.
- Check out our blog
- Example of a client's blog
- Follow us on Twitter
Note: this position does require the applicant to be based in North America as it will require phone interviews with clients for research, and a North American time zone will be helpful in collaborating with our team.